Monday, September 7, 2009

Ready for some beautiful music?


Hello everyone,
I apologize for the lack of new posts but life has been busy. I just scored myself a new internship, I am trying to plan a trip to New Orleans and I have been enjoying the last few lazy days of summer at the pool! But now to the interesting part. As many of you might know, The Killers have become one of my favorite bands and have a special place in my life. Well fussing around on the internet has led me to this cover of When We Were Young by the Noisettes. To tell you the truth, my knowledge of the later band is very limited, but this cover has converted me. The lead singer's voice is beautiful and does justice to this gem of a song. Here is the link.


Enjoy! Also, keep an eye out for the Killers currently on tour. I just saw them perform at Jones Beach and their energy is out of this world. Having performed songs from all of their albums including some covers like Elvis's Love Me Tender!, this is a tour that shouldn't be missed. I hope everyone will have a lovely Labor Day!

With Love,
Jenny

1 comment:

  1. That was awesome! And I normally avoid clicking through YouTube videos...

    (This is Alli, by the way--I have a pseudonym for the multi-user TV blog I post on occasionally.)

    ReplyDelete