Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscar Time...

It's Oscar time!!! 
Even though I've only seen a handful of this years nominees- I am rooting for The Kings Speech. Yeah I shouldn't truly judge till I see all the contenders but it was such a deeply moving film that in my opinion trumped True Grit and The Social Network on an emotional level. And both Colin Firth (Mr Darcy :)) and Geoffrey Rush deserve awards. The movie works so well because the two of them and it is hard to imagine the film working without that relationship. 


Don't get me wrong, I mean who am I to judge? Seriously, I am watching the Oscars to see James Franco and root for Helena Bonham Carter- the most kick ass actress. This is just my two cents. And one last thing- I really hope that Bansky shows up in a monkey mask!!


Enjoy the Academy Awards tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment