Friday, May 20, 2011

Lucid...

The other night, my friend Scott and I adventured down to 
lower Manhattan to meet Zachary Quinto. 
Yup- Spock/Sylar/Sasan on So Notorious. That awesome guy. 
I so got my Star Trek communicator signed!! 
But that is not the point of this post. 
The reason he was at Midtown Comics was to promote 
LUCID- a graphic novel. 
It is written by the actor Michael McMillian (A.K.A. Steve Newlin on True Blood) and illustrated by Anna Wieszczyk, a current student. 
I usually don't read graphic novels but this one looks interesting. It centers around the Agent Matthew Dee, a newly appointed "Protector of the Realm". His mission, which sounds simple, is to  protect mankind from supernatural threats. However, his first month on the job doesn't turn out to be a walk in the park.
Check it out and have fun reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment